What Our Clients Say...
"My caregiver Kathy M. has been a true blessing to me. She always comes into my home with a big
smile! She is always ready to lend a helping hand. She is a very loving and caring person."
- Mary Ann E.
"Renee is a very caring caregiver. She does everything I ask her to do for my wife". - Ned A.
"Our sincere thanks to CareFirst Home Care and Rebecca, Ketia, Mary and Shirley. The most wonderful care takers possible" - Jane B.
CareFirst Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. An experienced caregiver can make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks, which have become difficult and tiring. All caregivers are screened through the Florida Department of Law enforcement and meet the criteria set by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration to perform their home care duties.
Caregivers may provide a wide array of services, including, but not limited to:
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Personal Care
- Assisting with Walking
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting & vacuuming
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging & participating in stimulating activities